- Explain who we are, and where we are based.
- Explain the way we use information that you share with us in order to build a great product;
- Ensure that you understand what information we collect with your permission, and what we do－and do not do－with it;
- Help you understand how you can hold us accountable for protecting your rights and your privacy under this policy.
2. Who we are
In terms of EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) (the ‘GDPR’), our personal data representative is [Monroe Schmidt, 23/11/1978, The Ivies, Block B, #1, Mosta Road, Attard, Malta, firstname.lastname@example.org].
3. Scope of Personal Information
- Your email address and other registration information that you provide us in order for you to utilise our services.
- Broad, non-specific location, which we derive from your IP address. Such IP address will be assigned to your terminal device which you use to utilise our service.
- Your utilisation status of our service.
- Your device information (OS, terminal hardware information and device identification information)
3. Key Highlights of What You Are Consenting to
By using or interacting with the service, you are consenting to:
- the transfer of your information outside of the country where you live, and outside the Eurpean Economic Area (EEA);
- the collection, use, sharing, and other processing of your information;
- the public availability of your information and the controls over such information.
4. The Information We Collect
We may collect and store the following information －
4.1 Registration Data
When you sign up for the service, we may ask you for information such as your email address.
4.2 Usage, log data and cookies
When you use or interact with the service, we may use a variety of technologies that collect information about how the service is accessed and used and device information.
4.3 Your Mobile Device
We may provide features that rely on the use of additional information on your mobile device or require access to certain services on your mobile device.
4.4 Contests and Surveys
From time to time, we may offer you the opportunity to participate in our promotions.
4.5 Service Providers and Partners
We may also receive information about you from our service providers and partners, which we use to personalise your Jackpot Hunter experience, to measure ad quality and responses to ads, and to display ads that are more likely to be relevant to you.
5. How We Use the Information We Collect
Consistent with the permissions you give us to collect information, we may use the information we collect, including your personal information:
- to provide and improve your experience with the service and services on, or outside, the service by providing personalised content, recommendations, features, and advertising on, or outside, of the service;
- to ensure technical functionality of the service, develop new products and services, and analyse your use of the service, including your interaction with applications, advertising, products, and services that are made available, linked to, or offered through the service;
- Receiving emails, push notifications and text messages related to our services or research purposes.
5. Sharing Information
5.1 We may share information with advertising partners in order to send you promotional communications about Jackpot Hunter or to show you more tailored content, including relevant advertising for products and services that may be of interest to you, and to understand how users interact with advertisements.
5.2 Service Providers and Others
5.3 Other Sharing
In addition to the above, we may also share your information with third parties for these limited purposes:
- to respond to legal process (e.g., a court order or subpoena); to comply with requirements of mandatory applicable law; to protect the rights and property of Click here, including to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use and any other terms that you have agreed to; and to address fraud, security, or technical issues;
- to address our obligations to disclose your Personal Information to third parties who are bound by non-disclosure agreements with us;
- to address our obligations under the GDPR or personal information protection laws and other related laws; and
- to allow a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
6. Transfer to Other Countries
7. Information Collected from Children under the Age Limit
This service is not directed to children under the age of 18. (In some countries, stricter age limits may apply.) We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 or under the applicable age limit (the “Age Limit”). If you are under the Age Limit, do not use the service and do not provide any personal information to us. If you are a parent of a child under the Age Limit and become aware that your child has provided personal information to us, please contact us at email@example.com and you may request exercise of your applicable access, rectification, cancellation, and/or objection rights.
We are committed to protecting our users’ information. While we take data protection precautions, no security measures are completely secure, and we do not guarantee the security of user information.
We may display advertisements from third parties and other content that links to third party websites. We cannot control or be held responsible for third parties’ privacy practices and content. Please read their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal information.
11. Cookies and Other Technologies
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer, mobile phone, or other device when you visit a website. The cookie will help website providers recognise your device the next time you visit their website. There are other technologies such as pixel tags, web bugs, and web storage, which are used in desktop software or mobile devices.
Personal data collected or concerning persons in the European Economic Area will be regulated by the GDPR. This means that all rights and obligations afforded to data subjects by means of the GDPR shall apply to any personal data processing we carry out. All other processing of personal data will be regulated in terms of the laws of Japan.
12. More Information
Data controller : Click here Co., Ltd.
© Click here Co., Ltd.